Daytrips and a New Camera | Personally Andrea: Daytrips and a New Camera
 

Daytrips and a New Camera

Sunday, June 2, 2013 by

DSC_0121_daytrip_001

Hello, and hoping that all is well with you.  Here, we are winding down a weekend of good times, good food, gardening, with a little bit of the daily grind thrown in between.  As I have been sitting here editing and cataloguing photos from May…what??? it’s over already???…I thought I would share a few them here.  Because guess what.  I have a new cameraaaaaaah!  Yes, I am saying that in a very sing-song-y voice.  As I progress through my photography courses it was time to either upgrade or drop out.  Upgrade it was.

DSC_0081_daytrip_010

And with that new camera I have twice had the opportunity to sit in the passenger seat and take photos out the window as my driver heads out of Suburbia for a daytrip.  Bliss.  And this is what you see in our part of the world after driving out for not too long.  Lovely of that cute little red tractor to drive by to make for an interesting photo, don’t you think?

DSC_0079_daytrip_007

Feeling quite theatrical and literary driving through here. Smile

DSC_0082_daytrip_008

And on this day we were actually coming to see live theatre in the gorgeous little town of Stratford.  Also filled with lots of cute shops and restaurants.

DSC_0128_daytrip_003

DSC_0123_daytrip_002

DSC_0132-1_daytrip_005

On this day we were buying organic poultry from a family business on this beautiful property.  And on the drive home, we were treated to an impromptu show by the Snowbirds.  What?  Yes, actually!  Here we are stopped at a green light watching them.

DSC_0142_daytrip_006

Never know what you’ll see when you head out on a daytrip.

Sharing is lovely...